Pages

Thursday 11 September 2014

Use my Brain, Use my Heart, I'm going to be Cybersmart.

For part of our writing we had to explain what Use my brain, use my heart, I'm going to be Cybersmart means to me.

Use my brain, use my heart, I’m going cyber smart was made up Mr Burt to share at an assembly. It was the korero for the week. The korero was to help us remember to do the right thing on our netbooks!!

Use my Brain means to have self-control when I’m working on my netbook. If l am on the wrong thing then l need to use my brain and stop doing it and close the tab before I get in trouble.

Use my Heart is when I can feel my heart beating faster because I’m on the wrong thing on my netbook.  It starts beating faster because I’m scared of getting caught and being put on detention or get my netbook taken off me and put away.

I’m going to be Cybersmart is when you have a bad Email sent to you. You have to take a screenshot of the email then send it to 3 teachers including Mr Burt. After you have done that then you can delete it from your email.  

1 comment:

  1. Awesome work explaining Mr Burt's cyber smart korero Promise. You have explained each part of the korero in detail.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.