Pages

Friday 20 March 2015

Polyfest

CHOO HOO room 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 went to polyfest. When we went on to the bus we were excited. When we got to polyfest we had to go to the front gate. We had to go and wait at the front gate for pt england to go in.

We went in to the polyfest I went in to my group. My group went and saw the Samoan stage. And then we went to the Cook Island stage. And then we went and play jenga we made it up to 28.

And then we went to see the tonga stage and no one was there. And then we went to see the maori stage and we saw Pt england and then we had to go on the bus to go back to school. I had heaps of fun and i hope I go back to polyfest in 2016.   

1 comment:

  1. sup bro promise it's me but you still driving the car huh dooooorrrrr (a car noise), nah, um i like how you try really hard of what your doing. you are doing really well and i'm looking ford to it. the spelling isn't really good but who cares bro.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.